Friday, November 4, 2011

November Good Essentials Blissmo Box Review

Can you believe it is November? I cannot but I am truly happy to review my November Good Essentials Blissmo Box.  I loved this month's box.  So many great products.  Check out my review.





Products:

1.  To-Go Ware Reusable Bamboo Utensils Set
2. $25.00 gift certificate for underwear at PACT.
3.  MiiR Stainless Steel Water Bottle.  BPA free and provides clean water to one person for a year.
4. Pack of 3 Scout Books, cute little notebooks
5. Runa Amazon Organic Guayusa Spice Tea with cinnamon and lemongrass.

This is such an exciting box.  Go check out a Blissmobox!

1 comment:

  1. I got the Good Essentials box too. So stoked ;D

    If you want yet another box, a similar idea to blissmo (but only one option of assorted items a month for now)

    http://consciousbox.com/

    I am waiting to receive mine any day now :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...