Friday, October 25, 2013

Tone It Up 7 Day Slimdown Round 2


I completed the Tone It Up 7 Day Slimdown again last week. This was my second time doing the slimdown and this time seemed to be easier. Here are my tips for having a successful week.




1.  Make sure you have all the groceries you need for the week. Here is my grocery list from the first slimdown. 




2. Get gallons of water and I love LaCroix. This is sparkling naturally flavored water. I love the Peach Pear.


3. Change up the way you fix your meals. I say this because you will be eating the slimdown scramble a lot. In order to not get tired of it, this time I made them into quiche cups. They were delicious.  Also used my omelet maker.




4. Drink lots of water. It will keep everything flowing.



5. Keep a positive attitude.



6. Make your meals a presentation. You will feel better about what you are eating.



7. Plan, plan, plan. Do not get upset if something goes wrong. Just get immediately back on track.



8. Be prepared to be hungry. By the fifth day, I was ravenous but stuck with it.



9. Try to find others on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook to do the slimdown with you. It will change everything and keep you motivated. Follow me on instagram @okgetfit or twitter okgetfit

10. Do your workouts but if needed do light cardio and yoga. Do what your body tells you to do.






11. Take some time to just enjoy yourself. I had a great evening on the back porch with a candle and new book.



12. Be prepared to feel good and proud of yourself when you are done! I lost four pounds and really felt fantastic. My body felt lighter and overall stronger.



10 comments:

  1. Where did you get a copy of the nutrition plan printed??? I am a member too and have never seen it printed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I printed it out and had it bound at a local copy shop. However I think now TIU has a way you can print it and they mail it to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    I am the owner of the http://www.fruittoplist.com and I really like your website. I also have a website that offers great info for fruits. If you would like to exchange links. I would be happy to do so.

    Please let me know if this is something that you would be interested.

    The link information is:
    http://www.fruittoplist.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, for the information to read and learn.

    Prom Dresses 2016

    ReplyDelete
  5. kindly post the meaningful content and read it.
    Online Expense Tracking

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I wanted to thank you for this great article.
    beth dutton coat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Statistics students and professor are worried to find the deviation calculator because their work depends on it.
    Freddy Krueger Trench Coat

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...