Friday, October 11, 2013

Tone It Up Frisky Fall Weekend Challenge - Say Wow

Happy Friday.

Still rocking the Tone It Up Frisky Fall Challenge. Had a little detour this week while my parents were here but just on food. However I did get lots of miles in due to walking all over the place with them. Plus finishing another 5K race.

Today my parents are gone and almost home so I told myself I need to get serious. There are not many days left until Halloween. This is when the challenge ends. So I am challenging you today to do something beyond your normal day to day activities this weekend.



Push yourself a half mile farther on your walk or run.
Finish the book you have been trying to finish in forever.
Meal prep on Sunday.
Go hike a mountain.
Clean out your closet.
Make a new healthy recipe.
Try a new fitness class.
Paint a picture.


Just do it! You will be glad you did and feel great about your accomplishment.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...