Sunday, November 24, 2013

Tone It Up Turkey Pumpkin Chili Yumminess

It has been cold this weekend in Oklahoma. We actually got freezing rain and sleet so all I wanted to do this weekend is curl up on the couch, watch TV and read. It was a relaxing weekend.

Well while browsing Instagram, I noticed one of my Tone It Up sisters posted that she was making the Turkey Pumpkin Chili and I thought why not try making it. I have almost all of the ingredients and I just changed a few of them plus I added kale. Gotta get your greens in when you can.

I will tell you this recipe is wonderful. It is savory and sweet at the same time. The recipe is on their blog here. Like I said earlier, I just added kale and it was so filling. Plus I have a lot leftover for this week to eat for lunch.

Why not try it? I think you will love it and add it to you monthly cooking schedule.


4 comments:

  1. hey, thats so yummy.. :D why you don't visit my blog? i have many useful traditional plants. its good for your healt and beauty. visit at http://indmedicinal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Website...
    Hey JOIN now fblikesbot.com and Increase Facebook Likes your profile and websites.
    Increase Facebook Likes and check your website worth worth my websites
    FB Likes and check your website worth Website Value Calculator
    Hot Wallpapers
    its may be very beneficial for you also really

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...