Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Eating Clean Challenge Day 2

Day 2 and I made it without my Dr. Pepper. I had a close call but thanks to a coworker, I did not drink one. Yea!

Here is another eating clean rule: Try to eat food that has five ingredients or less. Easy if you are eating fruits, veggies, and basic proteins. Really start looking at labels and you will be surprised by what is in your food.  Half of it, you cannot pronounce so why eat it?

Ok, so here are my meals. Really struggled to eat.  NOT hungry at all until I got home from work.  Then starved so I am really trying to work on eating 5 - 6 small meals a day.

Breakfast:

9:30am (Remember I said I was not hungry)




Banana, coffee, water

11:30am (I will repeat myself. Remember I said I was not hungry. Really had to force myself to eat)

Hardboiled Egg and 16 oz of water




Lunch:

1/2 of leftover seafood salad from last night and slice of cornbread


4 strawberries with a teaspoon of chocolate hazelnut spread (had more than 5 ingredients-yikes)
8 oz water



Afternoon Snack:

2 stalks of celery
2 wedges of Laughing Cow cheese
24 oz water




Dinner:

Corn Tacos with Roasted Veggies
16 oz water



Exercise:

Walk 20 minutes morning
Walk 20 minutes evening
Played on the Wii for 30 minutes

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...