Sunday, November 21, 2010

Beef and Mushroom Stew, Add Noodles Please

This week I had a chance to hear Ree Drummond speak at The University of Oklahoma.  If you are not familiar with her, she has a blog called The Pioneer Woman.  My parents called me one morning about a year ago telling me about this woman who lived in Oklahoma and had this amazing website.  They had seen her on Good Morning America.

Well since then I have followed her blog off and on but having seen her this week gave me a renewed interest in her recipes.  Here is one from her site, Beef Stew with Mushrooms.  I did not take a lot of pictures while cooking because she has amazing pictures, check them out but here are a few I took.

Here are the ingredients needed.
Also remember to put out all of your ingredients before you start cooking.  This was a tip my dad taught me and it has saved me so many times on having all the ingredients.  Before I did this I would start cooking and realize I did not have something. This really is frustrating, so take it from me, lay out all your ingredients before you start cooking.





Here is the stew when it first starts cooking with all the ingredients added.










Tasty dish, ready to eat. Serve with a green salad.







Also add a side of crusty bread and you will be enjoying this one.

5 comments:

  1. I think what would added to this dish is a dollop of sour cream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are making me hungry and i have already finished supper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delicius ummmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you should go on TV with your blog. You are one sexy chef!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum, I agree about the dollop of sour cream though.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...