Sunday, October 9, 2011

Bacon, Bacon Is that Real Bacon?

Every once in awhile I like to treat myself to bacon, so I want to show you the best way to cook bacon.  You will fall in love with this method that my brother, Michael taught me several years ago.

You need to line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil and then lay your slices of bacon on the pan.


I enjoy center cut because I have read that it is leaner and has less sodium than turkey bacon or regular bacon.

Next, put the bacon in a cold oven at 350 degrees for 18 - 20 minutes.  Ovens may vary so you will just need to watch the first time you cook the bacon.  After the bacon comes out of the oven, you will need to drain the grease and pat the bacon with paper towels to get rid of the grease on the strips.  Then help yourself to perfectly cooked bacon.  It is crisp and delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...