This is the second month that I have received a Birchbox and I was so excited when I opened this one. I am thrilled about all five products. Below is a brief description of each one.
1. AHAVA cleansing cream. This says that it will wash away dirt, oil and makeup. It is also for all skins types. I like this product. It does not have a smell and made my skin feel good.
2. BEFINE Lip Serum. This serum heals and smoothes cracked or dry lips. It states it has Chamomile and Beets in it on the label. I used it one time before I noticed the Chamomile in the product. See I am allergic to Chamomile but did not have any problems the one time I used it. I will say it makes your lips really moist.
3. LAURA GELLER Spackle Tinted Under Makeup Primer in Bronze. This primer gives you a flawless foundation and a subtle glow. This has a very light feel on the skin and it seems to warm up my skin color.
4. OROFLUIDO Beauty Elixir. This is a hair treatment that has everyone's favorite oils, argan, linseed, and cyperus). Plus has a heavenly vanilla amber scent. The smell alone makes me want to use this product all the time. I also have very long, think hair and it seems to help with my dry ends.
5. THE LAUNDRESS Delicate Wash. I was really excited to get this product. I have read about it on Pinterest. I have not used it yet but look forward to trying it out. Our delicates need to be treated with loving care since they are the closest thing to our body.
Overall this box has great products in it. I have been very pleased with all of them. If you are interested in a Birchbox, check out this link.
Also if you would like to check out this month's Blissmo Box. See the video below. This was my first box by Blissmo and it was ok. Was expecting a little more from the box but we will see how next month's box is before really making a final decision on keeping this box.
What did you think of this month's boxes?