Sunday, October 23, 2011

October 2011 Birchbox & BlissmoBox

This is the second month that I have received a Birchbox and I was so excited when I opened this one.  I am thrilled about all five products.  Below is a brief description of each one.



1.  AHAVA cleansing cream.  This says that it will wash away dirt, oil and makeup.  It is also for all skins types.  I like this product.  It does not have a smell and made my skin feel good.

2.  BEFINE Lip Serum. This serum heals and smoothes cracked or dry lips.  It states it has Chamomile and Beets in it on the label.  I used it one time before I noticed the Chamomile in the product.  See I am allergic to Chamomile but did not have any problems the one time I used it.  I will say it makes your lips really moist.

3. LAURA GELLER Spackle Tinted Under Makeup Primer in Bronze.  This primer gives you a flawless foundation and a subtle glow.  This has a very light feel on the skin and it seems to warm up my skin color.

4.  OROFLUIDO Beauty Elixir.  This is a hair treatment that has everyone's favorite oils, argan, linseed, and cyperus).  Plus has a heavenly vanilla amber scent.  The smell alone makes me want to use this product all the time.  I also have very long, think hair and it seems to help with my dry ends.

5.  THE LAUNDRESS Delicate Wash.  I was really excited to get this product.  I have read about it on Pinterest.  I have not used it yet but look forward to trying it out.  Our delicates need to be treated with loving care since they are the closest thing to our body.

Overall this box has great products in it.  I have been very pleased with all of them. If you are interested in a Birchbox, check out this link.

Also if you would like to check out this month's Blissmo Box.  See the video below.  This was my first box by Blissmo and it was ok.  Was expecting a little more from the box but we will see how next month's box is before really making a final decision on keeping this box.


What did you think of this month's boxes?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks KDinOk for your review; we're glad that you gave the Sept Blissful Beauty blissmobox a whirl! It's true that when you opened up the box of nearly $50 value of eco-beauty products it may have seemed like it wasn't brimming full, but it's because we selected a few high-quality products that we were excited to introduce blissmo members to. :) Annie Price is one of our beauty curators and you can read more about her here: http://allnaturalannie.com/ Looking forward to hearing from you how you like the October boxes...this month you have two beauty boxes to choose from--Facial care and Bath & Body, and we think you'll have fun discovering some of the products that we've got lined up. :)
    --your friends at blissmo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...