Monday, August 1, 2011

7 Day Slim Down Day 3

Hi! Today was Day 3 of the Tone It Up 7 Day slim down for me. I will tell you that this day was a lot easier than yesterday.  I think what helped was that I got a good night sleep.  Yesterday I had a little mistake in my eating so this morning I created a board to help me keep track of what I was doing for the day and month.  Using the post-its makes it easy to change my meals.




So if you remember the past two days I started off with a 30 minute walk with Chloe.  Today was not any different.  You can check out my video. I also need to say that I was off from work today so it made it a lot easier to stick to the plan.

Meal 1 was a protein pancake.  I will say that I love these.  If you have not tried them, you need to because they are really tasty.  Here is a picture of mine.  Usually I never can get them to flip but I did today.



If you would like to know how to make them, watch Karena and Katrina.


There are different variations too!  I have made a lemon one with blueberries that is sooooo good.

Meal 2 was grapes again.


Meal 3 was leftover salad from yesterday with iced tea.


Next, I went to the pool. It was packed but I got in a little over 20 minutes of laps plus a little bit of sun.



Once I got home from the pool, I was starved.  So I got my meal 4 which was a protein shake.  I did the same one from Day 1.  The Mocha Chocolate Protein Shake.  This shake is delicious.  After I let this settle, I was still very hungry and felt like I needed an extra boost because the sun took a lot of energy out of me.  So I drank a Zico Passion Fruit Coconut Water.  These are the best and I think they work like Gatorade.



Ok, so I made it through all of this and I was sitting on the couch watching some TV and realize it was getting very, very hot in my house.  It hit me that my air conditioner was not working again.  This has happened about 3 times already.  So I turned the air off and waited for 30 minutes and turned it back on. Realize that my house was sitting at 89 degrees at this point. I did get it to come back on but it is taking forever to cool back down because it was 107 degrees outside when it went off.  I ended up with a headache after all this and really did not want to eat my dinner.  Actually what I wanted to do was go to Sonic, but I didn't.  I ended up just fixing some greek yogurt with strawberries, chia seeds, and chai tea.  I thought the chai tea would give it a little kick.  It was ok.  Might experiment more later.  This was not my original dinner planned but it was better than Sonic.


So overall I feel like I had a very successful day.  Lets see what tomorrow brings.

1 comment:

  1. I love the videos. Keep them coming! I hope ;you will eat all that you are allowed. You have to have energy to lose weight!

    Make sure you get all your water in. It sounds like you should have no problem doing that with 107 degree temps outside! No wonder you commmented on my flag! If I get more in, I will send you one next summer!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...