Tuesday, August 2, 2011

7 Day Slim Down Day 4

I cannot believe it is already day 4. Here is my bootycall.


This really has not been that bad but I will tell you a couple times I have had some cravings but have worked through them or figured out the best thing for these cravings.

Most of my meals were very similar today except I had the most delicious dark sweet cherries rather than grapefruit on meal 2.


I also switched up my meal 3. I did not want fish or chicken today so I had something I bought last night on top of my salad. I bought them because I had a coupon, buy one, get one free. Well I am glad that I did, these patties are delicious. Here is the product.


Realize that these are NOT on the plan. I just needed something different. Actually they are not that bad except for the fat which is 28g but each patty has 21g of protein. I will take this protein with this kind of flavor every once in awhile.


If you will notice the drink I had with my meal. This is also a new product to me which I really like.  They are very refreshing and called La Croix. They are naturally flavored sparkling water and the ones I bought were BERRY flavored. So good with strawberries in my glass. I tend to like gaseous water more than plain.


Meal 4 ended up being a protein Popsicle rather than a shake because it was 109 degrees today. I used a GNC protein powder that is the best taking cookies and cream flavor that I have found. This protein powder is low in sugar and high in protein. Calories are not bad either around 70 per scoop.


Here is how to make the protein popsicle. It is so easy but make sure that you get pasteurized egg whites. This way they are safe to eat.



One last product I wanted to share with you I found last night at Walmart and I already love it. It smells so good and is not greasy. It is Hawaiian Tropic's After Sun in Lime Coolada. Since I have been outside so much lately, I wanted a good aftercare product and this is a great one.


I will be heading out later tonight for another bit of exercise.  Need to wait until it cools off again.  Tomorrow is a more restrictive day on the plan and that is ok because today I have felt a little bloated. I will say that when I got on the scale this morning, I have lost 2 lbs. This made me very happy because I had been stuck at 8 lbs and now I am at 10 lbs. So lets see what tomorrow brings!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...