Thursday, September 26, 2013

Tone It Up Frisky Fall Challenge Day 3

So far, so good. If you are just reading, check out my first Tone It Up Frisky Fall Challenge post.

My eating was really the same as yesterday except I did not want to eat the same thing for dinner so I fixed a bowl of tomato soup, small salad, and a grilled ham and cheese on a whole wheat thin. It really hit the spot.


One thing that was really great yesterday was I got to swim laps at lunch. This is always relaxing and a great workout for me especially because I have been having lots of issues with my right knee.


I also want to share the hashtags you see in the above picture. They are the main Tone It Up Frisky Fall Challenge hashtags. I use them mostly on Instagram. You can find me @kisstastic2. The #friskyfall one is obvious but the #100byhalloween one is Katrina and Karena want you to log 100 miles by Halloween. I love this part because it really makes me accountable on my exercise goals and gets me moving. I also follow some of the TIU girl's leads by making a board to track my progress. It is a great motivator because it is in my office.


One last thing I want to mention is that after my walk with Chloe I had a craving for something sweet and I enjoyed this Mango Banana Popsicle I made. I will share the recipe in a later post. Really yummy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...