Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Tone It Up Frisky Fall Challenge

Wow! It has been forever since I have done a post. I am going to try and be better at posting especially because Tone It Up just started a new challenge and I think it will make me more accountable if I blog. Check out their Frisky Fall Challenge post it will give you basic information about the challenge. They are really encouraging and have weekly workout schedules.

So in order to set a good tone for the challenge, yesterday I set some goals and created a new journal. I am going to try and write in it everyday. I have been seeing a nutritionist and she told me weight loss and healthy eating are about feelings just as much as what we eat so I am trying to give the feelings area more attention. This is hard for me so I will need encouragement.

Here are my goals:



Get rid of 15 pounds
Finish 2 5k races
No gluten
Positive daily attitude
Ask for support
Motivate others
Try a couple new recipes
Journal, journal, journal
SMILE!!!!!


What are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...